Pine Lake Elementary offers an Early Head Start, Head Start and Pre-K program located at the Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center.
The fundamental vision of Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning center is to pursue and achieve educational excellence. Our Mission is to empower ALL students in gaining the knowledge, skills and character needed in the journey of life-long learning.
- Grades: Early Head Start (Birth to 3 years old), Head Start (3-4 years old) and Pre-K
- Address: 16929 SW 104TH AVENUE, MIAMI, FL 33157
- Phone: 305-238-5194
- Fax: 305-238-0397
Pre-Kindergarten 8:20 a.m. – 1:50 p.m.
Headstart 8:15 a.m. – 3:05 p.m.
Early Headstart 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Khaki and Blue Bottoms
Royal Blue, Golden Yellow and White Polos / Tops
Fridays is School T-Shirt Day
Registration for the VPK program is OPEN NOW. This is a first come first serve process. If your child will be 4 years old on or before September 1st, then you qualify for this FREE program.
For registration visit our location and bring with you the following:
- Original Birth Certificate (Certificate de Nacimiento) or Original Passport
- Original Immunizations/Vacunas
- Original Physical/Examen Fisico
- Proof of Address/Prueba de Direccion
- Florida ID or Driver’s License/Florida Licensia
- VPK Certificate of Eligibility
Go to https://familyservices.floridaearlylearning.com/ to apply for a VPK certificate
or visit South Service Center at 18951 SW 106TH AVE Unit B-208, Miami, Florida 33157 between 10am-2pm.
SPANISH AND HAITIAN CREOLE TRANSLATION AND ACCOMMODATIONS FOR PARENTS WITH DISABILITIES ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please call 305-238-5194